To install and activate the CraftAdmin plugin on a server you'll need:
- A Minecraft Server running Bukkit or Spigot
- Remember that you need to be able to install plugins on this server
- The latest CraftAdmin.jar
- An CraftAdmin account or an working email address
- Access to your server console or in-game commands
- A modern web browser
1. Downloading & installing the plugin
First you need to download the lastest CraftAdmin.jar from our download page.
Drag-and-drop the jar-file into your /plugins folder (simply install it as you would install any other plugin).
After you are done start your server if it was not running or reload it with the /reload command in-game.
2. Registering the plugin
In the server console (or in-game) you'll need to type the command /ca activate to get your private activation link.
If you are in-game click the Click here text in your chat, if you typed the command into your server console copy the link into your browser.
3. Activating the plugin
After you opened the link you should be prompted to Sign In, please do so or Sign Up if you do not have an account.
If you are not prompted it means that you are already signed in!
The final step is to enter a name for the server so you can identify it inside the CraftAdmin Control Panel.
That's it - CraftAdmin is now ready to go. Open the CraftAdmin Control Panel and start right away!